Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ernest Hogan On Finger's Breadth

Here's a real treat: Ernest Hogan - who is one of my all-time favorite authors - sent me ... hang on, I have to sit down for this ... okay, my head's cleared a bit ... a fantastic blurb for my new novel, Finger's Breadth:

“FINGER'S BREATH is a real wild ride, the sort of novel you turn to when the apocalyptic mayhem out your window gets dull, and you lust for something to remind you of what it's like to live life at full-throttle. M. Christian sends the reader hurtling like a hockey puck through a world of crime, out-of-control passions, mutilation, and madness. Terms like noir and hardboiled don't quite fit -- this is more like ultraviolet, the invisible light that makes the scorpions glow in the dark.”
- Ernest Hogan

No comments:

Post a Comment